After several months of relevant changes, Monkey v1.6 have been released, this is a major improvement in terms of architecture and overall performance.
A few key improvements on this new 1.6 series is:
- Monkey is now compatible with OSX and FreeBSD.
- New plugins architecture, now they can be static or dynamic.
- Monkey adopted the CMake build system.
- Scheduler is aware about protocol handlers.
- Network I/O is handled through a new Streams interface.
- Much more!
For more technical details about this new version, please refer to the official release notes here:
Also we are happy to announce that we have a new official logo!, the design of this logo was done through a 99designs.com contest were we worked with almost 70 designers until come up with the final one. Big thanks to Treasure Data for sponsor this contest!