The next stable release of Monkey have seen the light and it comes with relevant fixes and performance improvements. The following is a summary of the changes:
- Scheduler: fix wrong handling of incoming queue data.
- String: performance improvement converting uint64_t to string (4x).
- Kernel: disable TCP_AUTOCORKING feature. Not optimal for our context.
- SSL: as PolarSSL was rebranded as mbedTLS, align those changes on our code, documentation and packages.
- HTTP: improve TCP_CORK feature usage and remove counter.
- Virtual Host: fix FDT handling flags.
- CGI: define new length for environment variables.
- CGI: lookup and set Cookie HTTP Header.
- Auth: if no global config exists, just skip stage 30.
- Configure: options to set mbedTLS specifics.
We encourage all users to upgrade their Monkey HTTP Server versions to obtain the fixes and general improvements.
For more details please refer to the official announcement: